B2B HOLY LANDS WORKSHOP ITINERARY
We design very good event and Fam Trips for those willing to promote the religious tour destinations and historical tours. Turkey is one of the “escape” destinations for Holy Lands. This Fam Trip will expand your portfolio in the field of religious destinations & historical sites and great opportunity to see it all by your own eyes in Turkey. You will get a chance to have B2B Meetings with our elite Agencies worldwide to improve your business further.
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day – (7 November 2021, Sunday)
Welcome to Turkey! Meet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Dinner and Overnight in Istanbul. Please note that; Our arrival airport transfer services will be available between 07:00am to 22:00pm from Istanbul Airport.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour - Izmir - (8 November 2021, Monday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
After breakfast, at 09:00 am depart for a half day Istanbul City Tour A quick glance of exterior of Sophia Mosque, formerly known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, is simply the best of its kind which is the greatest surviving example of Byzantine Architecture! When it was built, the temple itself was so rich and artistically ornamented that the Roman Emperor Justinianus proclaimed it as his greatest masterpiece. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. We will visit the unique Leather Factory ‘s leather fashion show. Murti’s Tour will then take you to the GRAND SPICE BAZAAR where the air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. Upon completion of our tour will have lunch. We depart for airport in Istanbul to fly to Izmir. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 3 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince – (9 November 2021, Tuesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en - route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving center. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirinces construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Original with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - B2B Holy Land Workshop and Guest Speakers - (10 November 2021, Wednesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
From 07:00 to 09:00 Breakfast followed by Registration Process from 09:00 to 10:00
By 10:00 Opening Ceremony
From 10:30 to 12:30 Guest Speakers Session
12:30 to 13:00 Lunch Break
(13.00 – 13:30) Registrations
(14.00 - 17.00) B2B Workshop Event
This evening we will have a Gala Dinner between 19:30pm and 22:30pm Overnight in Izmir.
Day 5 - Izmir to Istanbul - End of Tour - (11 November 2021, Thursday)
After breakfast you will have free time in Izmir. The ones registered for different Fam Trips offered will go by their Daily itinerary and as for the ones not registered, today we depart for Izmir Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope you have a memorable time in Turkey and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another B2B WorkShopTravelShop organization. Have a safe trip back home and thank you for choosing WorkShopTravelShop.
- Airport transfer services mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Domestic flights from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flights from Izmir to Istanbul
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Istanbul
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cappadocia
- 4 Open Buffet Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 1 Gala Dinner
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
- B2B Workshop Networking Event
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Return transfer to your hotel
- Holy Lands Workshop Guest Speaker Sessions
- International flights
- Insurance of all types
- Country entry Visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned within the included section
- Abide by the Workshop calendar.
- Act in line with departure times.
- Minimum 30 pre-appointments taken per Hosted Buyers that to be signed by the appointee.
- Hosted Buyers not to promote their own “incoming” services to the participants and if detected, would be disqualified and charged for the full fee.
- Accommodations assigned should be taken into consideration and may not be altered during the trip in Turkey.
- Flight details to be registered on the system and we are not responsible of transfer services for the ones that are not registered.
- Please check your appointments and business cards.
- Only registered parties can enroll in Hosted Buyer Program. No one else can be invited without prior permission. Only the officially invited ones may stay through the event.
- We are expecting all Hosted Buyers to pay necessary attention and care for this event.
- You can ask for help of our team to be located in Hosted Buyer area throughout the event.
- Accepted invitations to Hosted Buyers are non-transferable. In case, where the Hosted Buyer is no longer able to attend, another attendee from their organization may replace with a renewed application, placed 45 days prior.
- Hosted Buyers who do not inform the Organizer of their cancellation and do not participate in the program, will be deemed a No-Show at 100%.
- All cancellations are subject to a written request and to be confirmed in return.
- Land tours “only” cancellation policy: Booking day 25 % Non-refundable, 5 Weeks before 75% credit, 4 Weeks before Non-refundable.
- Tours with domestic flight cancellation policy: Booking day 50 % Non-refundable, 5 Weeks before 50% credit, 4 Weeks before Non refundable
P.S Whether you have altered the dates and/or any Event and Fam Trip purchases made by you from our product selection, you may use the credit by the rates as indicated above towards your purchases for the duration of 1 years on Workshop TravelShop events.