LUXURY B2B MICE NETWORKING EVENT AND CONFERENCE ITINERARY
In cooperation with Istanbul Tourism Association (ISTTA), while having great opportunity to expand your business in our Luxury B2B Workshop Networking Event in Istanbul, you will have 3 unforgettable nights in the city that connects Asia and Europe continents which also was the cultural capital of 2010 where you would truly go through a time tunnel from Byzantines to Ottoman Empire Times, visit the historical wonders and breath-taking natural beauty. As many Travel Industry Professionals such as Agencies and Tour Operators have been in decline in their business activities due to Pandemic conditions, it is now a perfect time to collaborate with new partners and make up for the lost time & revenue by jump starting the year of 2021 with great business opportunities through this event.
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day - (05 April 2021, Monday)
Welcome to Turkey! Meet at the airport with our representative to take you to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Dinner at Pullman Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. Please note that; our arrival airport transfer services will be available between 07:00 and 22:00 from and to Istanbul Airport.
Day 2 – Luxury Mice Workshop Event Istanbul Guest Speakers - (06 April 2021, Tuesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
From 07:00 to 09:00 Breakfast followed by Registration Process from 09:00 to 10:00
By 10:00 Opening Ceremony
From 10:30 to 12:30 Guest Speakers Session
12:30 to 13:00 Lunch Break
13:30 to 15:30 Guest Speakers Session Resume
15:30 to 15:45 Coffee Break
15:45 to 17:00 Final Speaker Session
19:00 depart for Dinner “outside” until 22:30
Overnight in Istanbul
Day 3 – Istanbul – Full Day B2B WorkShop - (07 April 2021, Wednesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
Breakfast between 07:00 am – 09:30. Agency registration between 09:30 and 10:00. Opening ceremony from 10.00 to 10.30. We have ISTTA presentation session until noon. Lunch break between 12.00 and 13.00. Full day B2B Networking from 13.00 to 17.30. This evening, we have Gala Dinner between 19:30 and 22:30. Overnight in Pullman Hotel in Istanbul.
Day 4 –Istanbul / End of The Tour - (08 April 2021, Thursday)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your international flight back home. We hope you have had a memorable time in Istanbul at our Luxury B2B Workshop Networking Event and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another ISTTA organization. Have a safe trip back home and thank you for choosing us.
- Arrival Airport Transfer from Istanbul Airport
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Istanbul Pullman Hotel
- 3 open buffet breakfasts
- 1 Welcome dinner at Pullman Hotel
- 1 Gala Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 2 lunches
- Luxury Mice Workshop Event Istanbul Guest Speaker Sessions
- Luxury B2B Workshop Networking Event
- All admissions to the venues
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Departure Airport Transfer to Istanbul Airport
- International flights (It is only included for Fully Hosted Buyer category)
- Insurance: All types
- Country entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the included section
- Abide by the Workshop calendar.
- Act in line with departure times.
- Minimum 30 pre-appointments taken per Hosted Buyers that to be signed by the appointee.
- Hosted Buyers not to promote their own “incoming” services to the participants and if detected, would be disqualified and charged for the full fee.
- Accommodations assigned should be taken into consideration and may not be altered during the trip in Turkey.
- Flight details to be registered on the system and we are not responsible of transfer services for the ones that are not registered.
- Please check your appointments and business cards.
- Only registered parties can enroll in Hosted Buyer Program. No one else can be invited without prior permission. Only the officially invited ones may stay through the event.
- We are expecting all Hosted Buyers to pay necessary attention and care for this event.
- You can ask for help of our team to be located in Hosted Buyer area throughout the event.
- Accepted invitations to Hosted Buyers are non-transferable. In case, where the Hosted Buyer is no longer able to attend, another attendee from their organization may replace with a renewed application, placed 45 days prior.
- Hosted Buyers who do not inform the Organizer of their cancellation and do not participate in the program, will be deemed a No-Show at 100%.
- All cancellations are subject to a written request and to be confirmed in return.
- Land tours “only” cancellation policy: Fully refundable in any cases
- Tours with domestic flight cancellation policy: Booking day 50 % Non-refundable, 5 Weeks before 50% credit, 4 Weeks before Non-refundable
P.S Whether you have altered the dates and/or any Event and Fam Trip purchases made by you from our product selection, you may use the credit by the rates as indicated above towards your purchases for the duration of 1 years on Workshop TravelShop events.