On this particular Fam Trip, you will see the city of Ottoman Princes; pristine Amasya, one of a kind evergreen Black Sea city of Trabzon which also holds countless historical entities within. You will witness the major historical and ecological values spread all over the destination of Black Sea.
Route : TOKAT- AMASYA - UNYE - TRABZON
DAY 1: Tokat Arrival Day (27 July 2021, Tuesday)
Welcome Dinner Included
DAY 2: Tokat Downtown Tour &amp;amp; Ecotourism Speaker Sessions – TIES Award Reception - (28 July 2021, Wednesday)
Gala Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch Included
Today, after an early breakfast, we will have a short City Tour visiting the famous Tokat Castle, two major and awarded Museums (historical and ethnographical) in downtown area along with Wooden Historical Residences all around us. We will witness 900 years of history in 900 steps. After the City Tour, we will have a lunch and come back to the hotel. Registrations will take place by 13:00 and until 13:30. Opening Ceremony to start by 13:30. Break-out Ecotourism sessions along with Keynote Speeches will start at 14:00 and last up until 18:00. You will have coffee breaks in between the sessions. By 19.00, there will be The Ecotourism Award Ceremony Reception. The winners will be declared upon and we will present their awards to the winners. By 21.00, we will have Gala Dinner served. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3: Ecological Tour &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference and Networking Event (29 July 2021, Thursday)
Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch Included
Today, after the breakfast, we will have trio sessions of B2B Meetings along with break-out sessions on certain topics by Ecotourism experts plus Keynote Authority Speaker sessions throughout the day from. Break out Ecotourism along with Keynote Speeches to be performed between 10.00 and 18.00
DAY 4: Lake Almus, A traditional Village Visit & Peach Picking, Village Dinner and Turkish Bath (30 July 2021, Friday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
After breakfast, we will see Lake Almus, one of the largest lakes of Turkey where we will witness the variety of fish on a walking tour and after an Al Fresco lunch by the water, we will visit a village to enjoy all natural & organic food along with villagers and take a part in Folk and traditional dances, depart for peach and seasonal veggie-fruit picking at its source. Attendees will enjoy nature up close that empathize the sense of being part of the soil. Eating the peaches fresh off the branch appreciating the greatness and witness the earth. Afterwards, we will be having authentic Cuisine samples for dinner and you are cooking! Today, we will see the honored and hospitable villagers’ working conditions and cooking methods, witnessing their farm life. We will see the domestic animals all around us. An opportunity to have a perfect finish with a SPA experience at a classical Turkish Bath. Overnight at the Dedeman hotel.
DAY 5: Daily Amasya Tour - Tokat (31 July 2021, Saturday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
After breakfast, we depart for Amasya tour. Amasya is one of the provinces which is distinct both with its natural set-up and historical values that it holds. It was the homeland of the famous geographer Strabo. Located in a narrow cleft of the Yesilirmak (Iris) river, it has a history of 3000 years during which many civilizations left priceless remains of their times. The ruins of the citadel on the rock face of the cleft shelters, 2000-year-old water-channels, 1000-year-old bridges, an ancient mental hospital, an Ottoman Palace and a secret underground passage way. Dinner and overnight in Tokat.
DAY 6: Tour of Ballica Cave and Zile Castle Tour – Unye (01 August 2021, Sunday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included
After breakfast, we will be visiting famous Ballica Caves that is known to have healing powers for Asthma patients. Then, depart for Zile where the famous saying of “Veni Vidi Vici” by Roman Emperor Caesar, took place. Also the traditional homes that have historical texture to every stone. After Zile tour, depart for Unye. Overnight in Unye.
DAY 7 – Trabzon Sumela Monastery Tour (02 August 2021, Monday)
Breakfast, Dinner Included
After the breakfast, we depart for Sumela Monastery to visit the 4th century Sumela Monastery, clings to a sheer cliff face in a deep forest, relax beside a fast flowing stream at Altindere Valley National Park, lunch and continue traveling along the old Silk Road through the Zigana Mountains that will take us to Karaca Cave, considered to be the most beautiful in Turkey for its colors and formations, return to Trabzon. Dinner and overnight in Trabzon.
DAY 8: Trabzon, the end of Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference and Networking Event (03 August 2021, Tuesday)
After breakfast, you will have free time in Trabzon. Today we depart to Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope you have enjoyed our Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference and Networking Event in Tokat. We hope this was a memorable event for you and looking forward to see you again on another event of ours. Thank you for joining us.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you would like to attend to the event, arriving earlier and depart later than the standard program suggests or join to an Istanbul Fam trip, please advise through email@example.com
- Return Airport Transfer Services
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Tokat
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Amasya
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Trabzon
- 7 Open Buffet Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 1 Gala Diner
- Guided Amasya City Tour
- Guided Trabzon Sumela Monastery Tour
- Traditional Turkish Bath
- Guided Tour of Ballica Cave and Zile Castle Tour
- Guided Tokat Downtown Tour
- Lake Almus, A traditional Village Visit
- B2B Networking Event Participation
- Ecotourism Speaker Sessions
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- 1 Welcome Dinner
- International flights (It is only included for Fully Hosted Buyer category)
- Insurance: All types
- Country entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the included section.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Abide by the event calendar.
- Act in line with departure times.
- Hosted Buyers not to promote their own “incoming” services to the participants and if detected, would be disqualified and charged for the full fee.
- Accommodations assigned should be taken into consideration and may not be altered during the trip in Turkey.
- Flight details to be registered on the system and we are not responsible of transfer services for the ones that are not registered.
- Please check your appointments and business cards.
- Only registered parties can enroll in Hosted Buyer Program. No one else can be invited without prior permission. Only the officially invited ones may stay through the event.
- We are expecting all Hosted Buyers to pay necessary attention and care for this event.
- You can ask for help of our team to be located in Hosted Buyer area throughout the event.
- Accepted invitations to Hosted Buyers are non-transferable. In case, where the Hosted Buyer is no longer able to attend, another attendee from their organization may replace with a renewed application, placed 45 days prior.
- Hosted Buyers who do not inform the Organizer of their cancellation and do not participate in the program, will be deemed a No-Show at 100%.
- All cancellations are subject to a written request and to be confirmed in return.
- Land tours “only” cancellation policy: Fully refundable in any cases and credit towards to the next event under Force Majeure conditions till 3 weeks event start date. 3 Weeks before 100% credit, 2 Weeks before Non-refundable.
- P.S Whether you have altered the dates and/or any Event and Fam Trip purchases made by you from our product selection, you may use the credit by the rates as indicated above towards your purchases for the duration of 1 years on Workshop TravelShop events.